The Domed Composite disc features a non-fragmenting design with a unique tri-membrane construction. This provides improved protection and reliability for low to medium pressure applications.
The disc is suitable for process conditions ranging from 0.3 barg to 17 barg thanks to the combination of a sealing membrane with varying metal options. We pre-form the disc to a specific dome height for accurate burst pressure capability.
Various slotting arrangements are available to suit the requirements of your particular application.
We fit our Domed Composite discs with a Flo-Tel actuator as standard to allow for use our non-invasive, reusable burst detection system. Install the disc using Elfab’s forward-acting rupture disc holder.
- Up to 85% operating to burst pressure ratio
- Sealing membrane along with a choice of metals
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Opening or non-opening vacuum support for full vacuum capability
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications
- Compatible with reusable detection systems Flo-Tel™ and Flo-Tel™ XD