The forward acting Flat Composite rupture disc has a composite design with a unique tri-membrane construction.
This non-fragmenting composite disc offers enhanced protection, reliability and leak tightness for very low burst pressure applications.
We can also manufacture the disc with various slotting arrangements to meet customers’ specific application requirements.
The Flat Composite disc is fitted with a Flo-Tel actuator as standard; install the disc into Elfab’s forward-acting rupture disc holder.
- Flat composite design for low burst pressures
- Sealing membrane along with a choice of metals
- Up to 40% operating ratio
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Full vacuum capability when manufactured with opening or non-opening vacuum support
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications
- Compatible with reusable detection systems Flo-Tel™ and Flo-Tel™ xd