This two-way flat composite disc acts as a single design for both positive and negative pressure protection.
Manufactured with various slotting arrangements to meet specific application requirements, it is compatible with liquid, gas and vapour applications.
The tri-membrane construction enables the disc to prevent vessel damage from under-vacuum or overpressure conditions. The disc can withstand either the same pressure on both sides of the disc (2WS) or different burst pressures on each side (2WD).
The Two-way Flat Composite is installed into our forward acting holder when burst detection is required in the positive direction only. However, using a customised holder the disc is compatible with our burst detection Flo-Tel and Flo-Tel XD in both directions. This will inform you instantly when the disc has ruptured in either direction.
- Detection available for both directions using a special holder and two Flo-Tel detectors
- 5% tolerance and up to 40% operating ratio
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII standards
- Stainless steel as standard with other materials available
- Non-fragmenting bursting disc design
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications