The Graphite G2 disc is a tension-loaded forward acting rupture disc. It is corrosion resistant and can withstand operating temperatures up to 180°C.
As a multi-purpose pressure relief solution, the G2 disc is particularly suitable for processes using highly aggressive chemicals where fragmentation is not an issue.
We precision machine the disc for excellent burst tolerances. Where the burst pressure exceeds 1.7 barg (24.7 psig), no additional vacuum support is needed. We can manufacture the bursting disc with a graphite or stainless steel holder, depending on your requirements.
Where requested, we will also fit the disc with Burst-Tel, our simple and effective burst detection system. Should the graphite disc burst, simply replace the Burst-Tel detector along with the rupture disc.
- 10% tolerance, up to 85% operating ratio
- Torque sensitive
- Low pressure capabilities
- No vacuum support required above 1.7 barg
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII
- Available with protective linings
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications
- Fragmenting disc design