This forward acting rupture disc has a composite design with a unique tri-membrane construction. This non-fragmenting disc offers enhanced protection, reliability and leak tightness for very low burst pressure applications. The ferrule allows installation within most sanitary clamps and fittings, including tri-clamps and PED connection types.
We can also manufacture the disc with various slotting arrangements to meet customers’ specific application requirements.
The BioFlat Composite disc is fitted with a Flo-Tel actuator as standard and is compatible with our sanitary Vent-Tel burst detection system.
- Flat composite design for low burst pressures
- Sealing membrane along with a choice of metals
- Up to 40% operating ratio
- Non-fragmenting design
- Manufactured to ISO4126 or ASME VIII (UD stamp available)
- Full vacuum capability when manufactured with opening or non-opening vacuum support
- Suitable for liquid, gas and vapour applications
- Compatible with the reusable Vent-Tel burst detection system
- Meets FDA approvals
- Ideal for CIP and SIP applications